Work Health, Safety, Environment and
The management of Damascena Rozbio Ltd. works constantly to improve the activities of the cultivation and processing of the essential oilgiving cultures; the drying and commerse with rose and lavender blossoms; the production and commerse with rose oil and rose water and lavender oil and lavender water and the improvement of the activities on desinfection, desinsection and deratization. The quality products and services, the aspiration for enviromental protection, and the provision of work health and safety is achieved trough building an integrated managment system.
Our focus and efforts are on:
- · Improvement of the efficiency of the processes covered by the Integrated Management System
- · Managment of the entire company’s activity and setting reasonable, reachable and financially well-provided-for goals and aims for quality, enviroment, health and safety at work;
- · Improvement in satisfying the needs and expectations of the parties concerned and accordance with all local, national, international and other requirements for accomplishing the company’s activity.
- · Providing and maintaining the motivation of the employees and commitment to the activity accomplished by every employee for the purpose of achieving good results;
- · Organizing and efficient company’s management, that would carry out a flexible and fast actions, when there is a change in the market conditions;
- · Reducing the riks of danger when working with biocides, outdoor activities, skin damaging, road accidents, risks of insect/reptile attacks;
- · Reducing the impact over the enviroment by adequate actions for handling waste as a result of growing and processing oil-bearing plants, drying of rose and lavender flowers, production and trade with rose oil and flower water and DDD activities, and providing the resources needed for the work progress;
- · Reducing the consumption of natural resources;
- · Expanding of the companiy’s market share;
- · Defining the responsibility for the health and safety of employees, customers and society regarding the influence of our services;
- Constant improvement and achievemnet of goals for prevention of the enviromental pollution, prevention of injuries and illnesses, by conducting systematic control and assessment of the process and the implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
- By materializing this policy, Damascena Rozbio aims to fulfill the high requirements regarding quality services and products, the enviroment and health and safety at work in accordance with the standarts ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
Date: 04.05.2012 г. Owner: T. Popova